Tuesday, June 29, 2010

pretty pictures and pretty abs

i absolutely adore this picture of me and my newest dress (from J-Crew). I bought the dress this past weekend and this picture was taken by me this afternoon. originally, the light was behind me, so i was already mostly a shadow. but then i went a little picnik crazy and edited it even more to make me entirely a shadow. i really do love it! but nobody seemed to like it when i posted it on my flickr page ): hahaha but that's alright. it's "all good in the hood".
in other non-fashion/art related news:
I AM SEEING ECLIPSE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm only dying-- well, slightly, anyway.

HERE IS THE TRAILER (just incase you've been living under a rock for the past, oh, i don't know, 5 years) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1D5goGz0SY

xo nikki





No comments: