Saturday, September 4, 2010

art classes




my camera actually worked today! i was able to upload the pictures onto the computer. these are a few of me and my friends on our last day of summer art classes at a near by community center (plust one of pretty candy).
that would be my hand in the second and third picture, the fourth picture is of my friend Kel.
we were lacking in creative inspiration, so within the last 45 minutes of our two hour class, we managed to completely make a mess of...well, everything! hahaha.
since i now have actual pictures on my computer, expect a belated outfit post soon! maybe tomorrow?? i hope so!!
off to go look at bags and assignment books online. can you believe i don't have a school bag yet? me either. i really like that Vera Bradley pattern 'Hello Dahlia'. now all i have to do is convince my mom to take me to the store within the next few days. reason number umpteen why i should have my license, but don't.

lurve,
nikki

No comments: