Thursday, September 9, 2010

so tired!

yeah, so school started the other day. thank goodness for Rosh Hashanna (please excuse my spelling, for i'm unsure if i spelled that correctly) , because without it, i'd be in school right now. probably sitting in...my craft class that i was crazy enough to take. instead, i was up at 7 in the morning to go for a run. don't ask why, for i have yet to uncover the answer to said question.

one reason why i wish i had school on thursday and friday: i'd then be able to wear my jeggings. they are the comfiest things i've ever put on in my life. i'm not gonna wear them on a do nothing sort of day (like today), so i just tried them on with my new Aldo wedge- booties and a black tshirt and black scarf, and i looked SO European, it was amazing.

xoxoxo
nikki

No comments: