Tuesday, October 26, 2010

whoa.

i feel absolutely terrible that i've completely abandoned my blog (again.)...and i would make an outfit post, BUT MY MEMORY CARD BROKE...AGAIN. my patience for technology is growing quite thin. you know that little switch on the SD card that says "lock"? well, it fell off...o_O
i've been looking up ways to get it to work, and i tried the tape trick...and it won't fit into my computer. so now i have to find time in my uber busy schedule to go to the drug store and somehow get my pictures onto a CD and put that onto my computer and YEAH. life is wayyyy too complicated. it's ridiculous.
i've had no time for anything lately (school, homework, sleep *repeat*)...high school sucks...
just sayin'.

lot's o' luuuurve,
nikki

1 comment:

boyunso said...

yeah,, i know that feeling when memory card broke... all the pictures = gone. it's horrible. but don't be feel so bad, you know in korea the schools are suck!, a lot. i agree with you. schools are sucks!!! anyways, have nice days after this :) and i 'll be wait for your new outfit posts~!